Final reports for current grantees will be accepted through the eGrant system. Final reports are due 30 days after your program is complete, or by October 10 (whichever comes first). Click here for the eGrant portal.
Drop-In Office Hours
Join us each Wednesday for virtual drop-in hours and speak with our staff about grant opportunities, the application process, and more.
Alabama Arts Online
Check out these resources from across the state to access the arts from home:
- View the 2021 Visual Arts Achievement Program exhibition.
- Watch this year's Poetry Out Loud awards ceremony.
- Listen to the latest from Alabama Arts Radio, now available as a podcast!
- Dance Discovery workshops from the Alabama Ballet are now online, with access at the Ballet's YouTube Channel.
- From the Greater Birmingham Arts Education Collaborative site, great resources that will be regularly updated.
- Three great youtube playlists from UAB's Alys Stephens Center, The Abroms-Engel Institute for the Visual Arts, ArtPlay, and Learn about our state, with Alabama History@Home, from the Department of Archives and History.
- The Dance Foundation's YouTube Channel provides music and dances for children ages 2 to 4. The Dance to Grow album used in the Movement-to-Music curriculum is available here.
- Check out lesson plans from the Alabama Arts Alliance.
- Shakespeare Festival offering curriculum and lessons, and even more here.
- Birmingham Museum of Art education videos.
- The Dance Foundation's on-demand, digital teaching tool, "Dancing with Words: Academic Support for Language Arts"
- More to come! Do you have resources? Email us.
These national, regional, and local resources are here for artists and arts organizations as we navigate these difficult times.